The health and safety of our guests and staff are a top priority at Big Island Backroad Adventures LLC. Our company specializes in small, custom, private charters with seven or fewer guests. This tour structure inherently helps eliminate COVID-19 transmission risks as you will be on tour with your family group. However, there is always some risk associated with COVID-19 transmission, therefore we’ve taken several extra steps in order to minimize this risk and keep our guests and staff safe and healthy.
Big Island Backroad Adventures LLC has implemented new health and safety policies based on the requirements implemented by the State of Hawaii and the CDC.
- All equipment and gear will be cleaned after every use with commercial grade CDC approved sanitizers and cleaning products.
- The interior and exterior of our vehicle will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using commercial grade CDC approved cleaning products after each tour.
- Hand sanitizers and disposable masks will be made available and kept in our tour vehicle at all times.
- Increased stops throughout our tour route will be made to facilitate less time in the vehicle and more time in the open air.
- Guides will maintain a six-foot social distance between guests whenever possible.
- Online, contactless payments will be encouraged whenever possible.